- Identify different muscles and bones and their relation to movement
- Learn the function of the brain and nervous system and how messages are transferred to other parts of the body
- Meet “Little Tim” (a 6-foot full skeleton)
- Play telephone tag as nerve messengers
- Identify the different types of muscles in the body
- Hold a “brain” and discuss how different parts of the brain perform varying functions
- “Operation Time”- removal of the brain
- Complete a Post Test Education Questionnaire
- Receive a Certificate of Completion
- Plan for Parents FitKids night of fun with students, teachers, families and school community
2 Sided Weekly Family Newsletter
Test your brain with the daily Brain Buzz and read lots of other health information.
Games and puzzles to do. Learn why sleep is so important for growing kids.
Watch a small video clip on todays lesson plan: (If you cannot see the video, CLICK here to download it)